More Graduation Information attached at bottom of page.
Cap and Gown must be ordered to participate in Graduation
Rehearsal attendance is required to participate in graduation. Rehearsal is the friday before graduation. Meet for a special senior breakfast in the Cafeteria at 6:45am.
Graduation will be held at the Cintas Center at Xavier University
- Graduates will need to arrive in the Auxiliary Gym at 3:00 pm.
- Professional dress attire is required. Students not dressed appropriately will not be permitted to participate.
- Gentlemen - Collared Shirt, Dress Shoes, and Dress Pants. Neck Tie is not required.
- Ladies - Professional blouse, dress, skirt, or dress pants. Dress shoes (high heels not recommended)
- Shoes -- Dress Shoes or Dress Sandals (with a back) are acceptable.
- No Toms and Keds (or similiar) type shoes
- No cowboy boots
- No flip flops (sandals without a back)
- No gym shoes
- Can I take pictures with my diploma, cap, and gown? You will be expected to return your gown at the end of graduation before exiting the Xavier Auxiliary Gym. You must take all photographs with the gown BEFORE graduation. AFTER graduation you can get a picture with your Diploma and Cap. Keiser Photography will be taking photographs of each student crossing the stage and an individual portrait of each student with Cap/Gown/Diploma Cover. (Prints will be offered for additional cost)
- Can I have my phone to reach my parents after graduation? No. Participating seniors may not have their phones during the ceremony. Purses, phones, or other accessories should be left with parents before entering the Auxiliary Gym. An arranged meeting place should be agreed upon with your family.
- Are tickets required? No. Bring as many guests as you would like.
- Is Xavier handicapped accessible? Yes, you will need to find a Xavier attendant upon arrival to help you with any accommodations you may need. Milford is not responsible for making accommodations for guests of our students. We will arrange specific accommodations for our participating graduates.
- What time will Graduation end? The time is dependent on many factors. Always prepare for the unexpected. We advise planning for a 2-2.5 hour ceremony.
For specific questions about ordering graduation items, please directly call Graduate Services at (513) 272-5890.