GRADUATION CEREMONY SCHEDULED FOR MAY 22, 2021 AT 4:00 PM, XAVIER UNIVERSITY'S CINTAS CENTER
Celebrate Your Achievement
Honor Your Graduation with Commencement Portraits
Graduation photography by Lifetouch Special Events
Ø Everyone will be photographed
Ø Photos will be online at events.lifetouch.com ten days after the ceremony
Ø Complimentary proofs mailed to Graduates
Ø No obligation to purchase
Cap and Gown must be ordered to participate in Graduation
Cap and Gown orders will be collected in the Cafeteria during all lunches (DATE TBA)
Click www.graduateserviceinc.com for specific Milford information and to order your cap and gown.
Rehearsal attendance is required to participate in graduation. Rehearsal is May 21st, the Friday before graduation. Meet for a special senior breakfast in the Cafeteria at 6:45 AM.
Graduation will be held at the Cintas Center at Xavier University at 4:00 PM on May 22nd.
- Metal Detectors are used at Xavier. Please use caution when carrying items in your purse or pocket.
- Graduates will need to arrive in the Auxiliary Gym at 3:15 pm.
- Professional dress attire is required. Students not dressed appropriately will not be permitted to participate.
- Gentlemen - Collared Shirt, Dress Shoes, and Dress Pants. Neck Tie is not required.
- Ladies - Professional blouse, dress, skirt, or dress pants. Dress shoes (high heels not recommended)
- Shoes -- Dress Shoes or Dress Sandals (with a back) are acceptable.
- No Toms and Keds (or similar) type shoes
- No cowboy boots
- No flip flops (sandals without a back)
- No gym shoes
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
- Can I take pictures with my diploma, cap, and gown? You will be expected to return your gown at the end of graduation before exiting the Xavier Auxiliary Gym. You must take all the photographs with the gown BEFORE graduation. AFTER graduation you can get a picture with your Diploma and Cap. Keiser Photography will be taking photographs of each student crossing the stage and an individual portrait of each student with Cap/Gown/Diploma Cover. (Prints will be offered for additional cost)
- Can I have my phone to reach my parents after graduation? No. Participating seniors may not have their phones during the ceremony. Purses, phones, or other accessories should be left with parents before entering the Auxiliary Gym. An arranged meeting place should be agreed upon with your family.
- Are tickets required? No. Bring as many guests as you would like.
- Is Xavier handicapped accessible? Yes, you will need to find a Xavier attendant upon arrival to help you with any accommodations you may need. Milford is not responsible for making accommodations for guests of our students. We will arrange specific accommodations for our participating graduates.
- What time will Graduation end? The time is dependent on many factors. Always prepare for the unexpected. We advise planning for a 2-2.5 hour ceremony.
For specific questions about ordering graduation items, please call Graduate Services at (513) 272-5890.